- Completes programming functions on highly complex .Net Web and Windows programs, including the design and development of new automated systems from their inception to implementation to enhance user functionality, ease of use, and efficiency.
- Encodes, tests, debugs, troubleshoots, documents, and installs programs to support three-tier and two-tier applications.
- Prepares program specifications, data models, and coding logic diagrams when required.
- Executes test scripts, documents results, and escalates issues as needed. Ability to gather, interpret and analyze data of various sources as well as the ability to accurately
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 or more years experience
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Eligible to work in the US
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Nextar US (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
|Job Category||Software Developer|