Experienced Workday Business Analyst/Developer needed to gather and document requirements from functional users, create design documents and build reports and integrations for Workday Implementation Program.
- Candidate must have experience in building complex reports and integrations using BIRT, EIB’s and Cloud Connectors
- Candidate will be expected to accurately estimate work that needs to be completed, meet project deadlines and complete detailed documentation for both reports and integrations
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently, communicate clearly & concisely both verbally and orally
- Experience in building both reports and integrations in HCM, Payroll, Absence and Financials needed
- Experience with data migration from PeopleSoft to Workday preferred but not required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Nextar US (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
|Job Category||Business Analyst|